“If you don’t know what’s going on with your website then how can you hope to improve?”
The website SEO health check is a top level review designed to highlight issues that could be affecting:
- the ability for your website to rank well with the search engines
- the usability of your site and therefore whether your site visitors ultimately buy from you!
What’s included within a health check?
The website / SEO health check is based on a Best Practice approach to website evaluation. The following types of issues are reviewed in order to provide you with 10 priority recommendations that will help improve your site:
- Indexing with Google – can Google see ALL your pages?
- Ranking with Google – are you appearing on pages 1-3 for your favourite terms?
- Keyword (search term) potential – are you targeting the best keywords?
- How are you and your competitors doing with regards to links into your websites
- Your title tag and meta data
- Your site content
- Architectural and technical considerations
- Critical usability elements
- General elements of site performance
For the low price of just £295 (+VAT) your Website Health Check will be able to tell you where the priority issues are for your site and what you should be doing next.
If you would like to discuss in more detail or purchase a 10 Point Website Health Check, please complete the contact form or give me a call. If you have more specific needs, we can also tailor make a more detailed SEO or Website Audit for you.